A Charity Challenge is a fully supported event, you join a small group of like-minded travellers, who, just like you, would like to support a common charitable organization. With a nominated charity and World Expeditions we crafted a travel itinerary, which will be your final challenge.
5 easy steps to your Huma Charity Challenge
- Select your Charity Challenge
You can choose by destination, travel dates, activities or the cause/charity supported by the challenge. We recommand that you discuss your plans with a Huma Challenge consultant to ensure you choose a trip that corresponds to your physical fitness.
- Register for your Challenge
You can enroll to a challenge by filling the booking form, you should send it along with you registration fee of $300 to:
78 George St
You may also choose to sent your form by fax (613) 241-4189 or by email email@example.com
Upon receipt, you will be sent a participant kit which includes:
- Welcome letter from the supported charity
- Fundraising tips document
- Fundraising instructions
- Event proposal form
- Tax receipt forms
- Sample letter for corporate donors
- Payment schedule
- Trip pre-departure document Medical form
- Start fundraising and training for your choosen challenge
In your participant kit you have all the tools to achieve this step succesfully. Every challenge has a nominate person from the charity to help and support your fundraising activities, please refer to the trip notes to have contact details. Your Huma consultant is also available to support you and answer any questions you may have on your trip. We can assist with any extra travel arrangements you may need.
- Fundraising target
On your detailled trip notes, a fundraising target is indicated. For you to complete your challenge by taking the international trip, you must have meet this fundraising target. You may also choose to pay the fundraising target.
- Experience a life-changing adventure and tell all your friends!
- You may choose to fundraising the entire target and any amounts exceeding will go to the charity as a donation
- Use a combination of personal payments and fundraising
- Pay the full amount personnally. You would then be the recipient of the tax deductable receipt.
Be part of the challenge, help YOUR cause!